The Ride Tech R-Joint is a high-performance bearing that combines several desirable qualities to provide optimal performance both on the street and the racetrack. Here are some key features and benefits of the Ride Tech R-Joint:
– Low Friction Movement: The R-Joint offers low friction movement, allowing for smooth and effortless articulation. This feature enhances the overall performance and handling of the suspension system.
– Lateral Stability: The R-Joint provides excellent lateral stability, ensuring precise control and responsiveness during cornering and maneuvering.
– Full Range Articulation: With its ability to articulate in three planes, the R-Joint allows for a wide range of motion, accommodating the suspension’s movements and maintaining stability under various driving conditions.
– Total Lateral Rotation: The R-Joint provides 30 degrees of total lateral rotation, enabling the suspension to handle lateral forces effectively. This feature is particularly beneficial during aggressive driving or track use.
– Durable Construction: The R-Joint features a 17-4 investment cast stainless housing with rolled threads, ensuring strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion.
– Smooth and Quiet Operation: The polished stainless ball and Delrin AF (Anti-Friction) cage design of the R-Joint contribute to smooth and quiet operation. The special Delrin AF compound used in the bearing eliminates the need for lubrication.
– Self-Cleaning Design: The R-Joint is designed to be self-cleaning, meaning that it can resist the negative effects of water, grit, dirt, or debris. This ensures consistent performance and longevity.
R-Joint with 3/4″-16 Right Hand Thread 90002771 $80.00/ea.
R-Joint with 3/4″-16 Left Hand Thread 90002772 $80.00/ea.
Weld-On R-Joint 5/8″ I.D. x 1 3/4″ Width 90002773 $45.00/ea.
Ride Tech Coil-overs
Ride Tech Coil-overs feature Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance, Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service, Larger 1.834″ piston provides outstanding ride quality, Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage, 5/8″ chrome shock shaft, Anodized finish protects against corrosion, CNC machined billet hardware, Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment. Includes 1/2″ bore x 1″ Kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation. Available as HQ that allows rebound adjustments to the shock. We also offer a one time exchange on springs to fine tune the quality of your suspension.
HQ coil-overs, rebound adjustable Starting at $860/pr.
Ride Tech Shockwaves
Ride Tech Shockwaves use the same shock design as their coil-overs, but with adjustable air bellows. Each vehicle requires different Shockwaves based on year, make & model, so contact us for the correct parts for your applications. Available in HQ that allows rebound adjustments to the shock or TQ with single rebound adjustment and dual stage (high speed & low speed) compression adjustments. New Composite material with CAD-engineered reinforcing ribs is STRONGER AND LIGHTER than billet aluminum.This patented sealing technology with new, exclusive Snap-lock design allows easy replacement of the air spring.
HQ ShockWaves, rebound adjustable Starting at $945/pr.
Ride Tech Air Management Systems
Ride Tech 2-wheel system allows control on the rear of a vehicle for weight variations Includes a dual needle analog gauge with separate control buttons, compressor, solenoids, 30′ of D.O.T. approved 1/4″ airline and an aluminum 2-gallon tank.
2-wheel System $610.00
RidePro e5 4-wheel system allows total control of the front and rear. Sophisticated pressure and height algorithms tune air spring rates for proper handling and world-class ride quality. A sleek and stealthy 3-position Control Module plugs into your car or truck’s 12V power port (cigarette lighter) and talks to the ECM via RF. Choose pressure-only (RidePRO-X) or pressure and height (RidePRO-HP) for the ultimate electronic air management system. “Ride Height On Start” automatic lift and level feature. Pressure-based crossload compensation, critical for dynamic driving scenarios such as cornering and panic stops. Display and setup via smartphone app, laptop or optional dedicated bluetooth Display/Tuner. RidePRO-X (pressure-based) system is upgradable to RidePRO-HP (pressure and height)
RidePro-X includes 3-position Control Module, weatherproof ECM featuring heavy duty mil-spec connectors, air pressure sensors, wiring harness, compressor, air valve, 60′ of D.O.T. approved 1/4″ airline and an aluminum air tank. Tank dimension sheet listed below.
RidePro e5 System with 3 gallon tank, RT304-340-00 $2,415.00
RidePro e5 System with 2 compressors & 5 gallon tank, RT304-341-00 $2,665.00
New design for RidePRO-HP height measuring sensors 4-way System. RidePro-Hp kit includes: 4 Height Sensors 4 Height sensor linkage kits (with steel linkage rods and rubber rod ends), Group harness, 1/4″ sensor bolts w/ Nyloc nuts & flat washers, mounting tabs, Heat shrink tubes and Installation Guide.
RidePRO-HP system, add to either RidePRO e5 system, RT-HP $575.00